DateTime Report counts all date and time elements for the events based on the current time, and list the difference in the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds unit. Besides, it provides a powerful reminder, which can remind you of the event in any type of recurrence pattern. You can select to notify in any time daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or just once, and customize the notification content. For example, you can create an event of your birthday, and choose to remind you daily. Or you can create an event to notify you how long it has passed since you start to work. Here are typical reminder messages, Since Birthday (1975/12/3 Wednesday 6:00:00), it has passed 295,575.41 hours, 12,315.64 days, 1,759.38 weeks, 404.62 months, 33.72 years. Time is money.
1. Calculate the difference Between the event time and the current time, and display the result in any unit, such as years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
2. Customize the foreground and background color to display the event.
3. Provide to remind the event in any kind of recurrence pattern, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or just once.
4. Customize the reminder content in Details.
5. Customize the first and last sentence of the reminder message.
6. Calculate the difference in details in the event's details tab.
7. Remind the event in XP balloon style.
DateTime Report 2.0 Released
Updates of the new version:
1, Provide sort option in the Grid;
2, Auto extend the column when resize the form.
3, Change the String grid control.
4, Provide Print, Print Preview function.
5, Custom the print settings.
6, Provide Copy to Clipboard function.